– The Website means the website at URL http://www.thedriversgarage.com including all pages at that URL.
– By using this Website you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions of usage (hereafter called the “Ts&CsU”). If you do not agree to the Ts&CsU you must cease use of the Website immediately.
– The Website is provided exclusively by Alpha PsA Pty Ltd trading as “The Drivers’ Garage” (ABN 89606518067), hereafter, called “TDG”. Any reference to individuals (including names, “We”, “my” and “I”) on the Website is done so in their capacity as employees, consultants or writers, as appropriate, for Alpha PsA Pty Ltd trading as “The Drivers’ Garage” (ABN 89606518067).
– An External Website is any website other than the Website.
– Any use of the term “TDG”, or “The Drivers’ Garage” on the Website, refers exclusively to Alpha PsA Pty Ltd trading as “The Drivers’ Garage” (ABN 89606518067).
– TDG has no control the content of External Websites, and has no control the businesses providing those External Websites. Any business other than TDG is a Third Party Business for the purpose of these Ts&CsU.
– You may engage the services of a Third Party Business via a link to an External Website from the Website. Regardless of this, any product or service contract you enter into with the Third Party Business is solely between you and the Third Party Business. TDG is not a party to your contract and has no liability to either you or the Third Party Business.
– If any part of these Ts&CsU is void or voidable, then that part is severed from these Ts&CsU without affecting the continued operation of the remaining Ts&CsU.
– The services provided by the Website are provided without any warranty, including warranty for fitness for any purpose. Any liability is excluded to the maximum extent permissable by law.
– Any contract between you and TDG is governed by the laws of New South Wales, Australia. Through your use of this Website you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of New South Wales, Australia.
– Notwithstanding any other clauses limiting TDG’s liability, TDG’s liability to you is always limited to a maximum of three times (3x) the amount of goods and services purchased directly through the Website.
– Whilst reasonable efforts are made to ensure information on this Website is correct it may be still be inaccurate or incomplete. You must make your own independent enquiries to Third Party Businesses regarding accuracy and completeness of information. All errors and omissions are excepted.
– Your use of this Website is limited strictly to personal use.
– Automated processing of the content of this Website is strictly prohibited except for mainstream search engines adhering to the ‘robots.txt exclusion protocol’.
Last updated 30/06/2015