$1,000 reward* for return of stolen Patrol GQ. No questions asked.
** Stolen car possibly parked up publicly somewhere until thieves are sure no GPS tracker is fitted **
White Nissan Patrol stolen from near Ashfield Park, Sydney between Easter Sunday 27th March 10pm and Monday 28th 10.40am.
If you see any vehicles similar to pics, please email on firstname.lastname@example.org or message @DriversGarageAu on Facebook.
Distinctive Features To Look Out For
- – Roof rack
- – Awnings side and rear
- – Muddy tyres (BFGoodrich Mud-Terrains)
- – Snorkel
- – Full length LED bar on roof
- – Silver front roo bar fitted small LED bar
- – 2 inch lift over standard height
- – Rego: QIL 780 (but probably not on car any longer)
- – Rock sliders on each side
- – how trashed the car is.
- – any other reasonable factor
- – or split the reward if many people help
Distinctive Features If You Think You Might Have Found It
- – 1994 Nissan Patrol GQ (RX)
- – Auto
- – 4.2l petrol
- – 273,000kms (ish)
- – Is a 7 seater but rearmost 2 seats removed and drawers installed instead. Cargo barrier also installed.
- – Driver side mid seats are currently also removed
- – Worn out “Old Man Emu” suspension sticker on driver side rear window
- – New ARB St Peters stick on rear window
- – Some sort of Nissan Patrol NSW Owners Club stick on back too
- – Some weird sort of monkey sticker rear passenger side
- – “EFI” and “RX” stickers wearing off
- – No major damage (few little dents here and there, nothing to speak of)
- – Paint condition – White paint blown off by pressure washer middle/above front windscreen. Same at the rear (stopped using pressure washer after that) – Grey primer showing.
- – Above rear wheel arches on “puttied” seams the white had been worn off either side by use of a buffer
- – Unique 12v system as I did it myself, wasn’t even 100% finished… recognisable by ARB battery tray on right hand side of engine re-purposed with 3 fuses boxes for AUX BATTERY, STARTER BATTERY, and ACC all labelled. ACC isn’t even wired in.
- – Rear fuse box mounted with inverter and 6 way 240v extension on wooden board mounted behind (removed) mid right seat.
- – Front windsreen is cracked from the bottom in a sort of backward “C” shape